1 из 52 из 53 из 54 из 55 из 5

My first Shatunov contact.

Постоянная ссылка IWAN 31 май 2013, 01:44

I am a very new admirer of Shatunov music after I recently discovered the his name and his clips on yandex.video and after his official site and I want to say I feel suddenly healed every time I listen his music as I often feel a kind of worldwide warm sickness that is broadcast in Europe.I heard the first time the Russian language in the Moldavian Republic taking the bus from Kishinev to Tiraspol.I have been the first time on a Russian territory for only one hour and I returned because I wasn't knowing any letter but I remained obsessed with the fascinating purity of the Russian language and I started learning words from dictionary only writing them with Russian letters because I wasn't trusting it in the other part of the country and I was being afraid not to start with wrong associations.After an year there started being spoken only Romanian with a lot of bad jokes and I left from the Russian lady I knew for a room rent as a same kind of sickness was increasing along with the Romanians and the general anarchy.I took in Romania a book having the first euphoria paled and I learned the first few lessons and liking very much how I was speaking myself I was thinking very often to go again visiting so I went to Ukraine but I haven't the same joy as there were also a lot of Romanians and a lot of beer drinking and jokes so I couldn't remember the freshness of the first army control at the Transnistrian border.I gave up after the Russian language not to be tempted to go also in the Russian Federation and loose it from the start along with some problems connected with the finishing of the Moldavian Republic and the same Romanians as I am also Romanian so I left all better as the final dream as it had been the most beautiful first one in the first neighbored east.I learned since than only German as I like it only for the language working and maybe for future lectures.I saw on site Mr.Shatunov has sometimes concerts also in Germany and I hope I'll catch maybe an autograph at one of his concerts on any of his present age albums.
P.S.(Post Scriptum in the latin language, excuse me Mr.Shatunov for using also the Latin language in this my first blog, I had unwillingly and unwanted a Latin education)I don't trust enough my email and internet traffic because of the Romanians jokers I said above but I trust more the Russian Милиция and the connected information services and I believe they and Mr.Shatunov will know exactly what may happen and who really may make a comment to feel enough polite to make my own comments that I write.I impolitely have to say that I didn't trust the Ukrainian милиций that I first saw going the first time in Ukraine at Солотвино (Szlatna in the Romanian local speaking)because I thought it was implying also the Romanian/Moldavian one) so I have to excuse for the second time for my use of the plural implying of the common name.

5 комментариев Просмотрено 526 раз
Комментарии

Постоянная ссылка Л_Зайчик 31 май 2013, 07:11

Nice to meet you, Iwan!
Л_Зайчик
Поклонник

Посты: 5752
Блог: (94)

Постоянная ссылка tutsik 31 май 2013, 09:09

я вот по-английски плохо понимаю(((( вроде как в нашем полку прибыло?
tutsik
Поклонник

Посты: 346
Блог: (0)

Постоянная ссылка Serenity 07 июн 2013, 09:16

Welcome!
Hope you're have a good time on official site of Yuriy Shatunov. As you can read maybe you can find all songs, videos and materials about Yuriy on our website.
I wish you to go to the concert and catch Yuri's autograph.
Valar Morghulis
Serenity

Посты: 307
Блог: (0)

Постоянная ссылка IWAN 10 июн 2014, 01:59

Л_Зайчик писал(а):Nice to meet you, Iwan!

Nice to meet you too!
IWAN
Новичок

Посты: 0
Блог: (7)

Постоянная ссылка IWAN 10 июн 2014, 02:09

Serenity писал(а):Welcome!
Hope you're have a good time on official site of Yuriy Shatunov. As you can read maybe you can find all songs, videos and materials about Yuriy on our website.
I wish you to go to the concert and catch Yuri's autograph.

Thank you.
IWAN
Новичок

Личный блог

IWAN
Новичок

Архив

- Сентябрь 2014
Рядом с ней
   29 сен 2014, 01:54
Волосы
   20 сен 2014, 16:36

+ Август 2014
+ Июнь 2014
+ Ноябрь 2013
+ Сентябрь 2013
+ Май 2013

Кто сейчас online

Сейчас в разделе общения посетителей: 23, из них зарегистрированных: 3, скрытых: 0 и гостей: 20 (за последние 5 минут)
Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Yandex [Bot]
Круг Света
Присоединяйтесь к группе:
В "Контакте"
В "Одноклассниках"
В "Facebook"